When you know your target market, it’s much easier for you to determine their wants and needs, and creating focused marketing. Marketing to everyone means you’ll be likely heard by no-one.
Tyson Franklin joins me today as we talk about finding your niche. He shares some valuable insights and cool tips to capitalize on your earning potential.
We also discuss the importance of making mistakes, as well as how to value your time to reach your goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Why you need to make mistakes in your business (00:32)
- The importance of finding your niche (9:49)
- Different approaches to produce different results (13:03)
- Catering to your niche (16:18)
- Knowing the value of your time (24:20)
- When Do You Niche Down? (34:57)
- The positive effects of choosing a niche (37:25)
Over the past 30 years Tyson has opened, sold and taken over more than 20 podiatry businesses.
He’s won numerous business awards, authored two books and hosts two podcasts, It’s No Secret with Dr T., and the Podiatry Legends Podcast.
At present Tyson Franklin lives in Cairns, Queensland.
Learn more about Tyson at TysonFranklin.com
CONNECT WITH TYSON
Join myself and Joe Pardo for our exclusive 1-day Business Freedom Mastermind. It’s for you if you want MORE income, MORE freedom, MORE impact, and you don’t know how to make it happen. For more details visit: http://businessfreedommastermind.com
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA