It’s OK to be a sales person.
Yup, it really is…
Most people are afraid of sales because they’re afraid of coming across like the pushy car salesmen from the 70’s.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
A lot of people think selling is only about taking money from someone in exchange for your services or products.
But it’s so much more than that. It’s about you providing solutions to your prospects problems.
In this episode, Susan McVea joins us to discuss sales.
She shares valuable tips on the correct steps which will have you on the way to being a profitable business owner. She also tackles some important do’s and don’ts that most people overlook when it comes to selling.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Sales should not be sleazy (2:01)
- Pricing your services (4:14)
- Understanding the true value of your expertise (10:12)
- How to avoid giving away the farm (13:46)
- Attracting the right people to your sales conversation (19:23)
- The art of leading (22.54.)
- How to begin the sales process with a new prospect (25:51)
- Selling is about more than just making money (31:20)
- Value of reaching out to people (33:28)
- Giving and receiving (36:11)
- Asking the right questions to close a sale (39:59)
With more than $40MM in personal sales and leading high performance sales teams to over $600MM in revenue, Susan McVea is an award winning sales strategist, consultant and speaker who now helps ambitious entrepreneurs as the founder of Sales Mastery Society. She’s on a mission to help create more millionaire entrepreneurs and establish a mentality of wealth and abundance in the world.
Click Here to claim your free copy of ‘6 Figures In 6 Months’ and get all the clients you want – even if you’ve struggled to sell and get clients in the past.
CONNECT WITH SUSAN MCVEA:
- Connect with Susan on Facebook
- Connect with Susan on Instragram
- Connect with Susan on LinkedIn
Haven’t left a review on iTunes yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews, so more people can find us – you know, the algorithm and all that jazz. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes to leave a 5 star rating, and short written review. Thanks so much for your support of the show!
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn