A personal brand is more than just a flashy logo or a good combination of colors.
“Your brand is what people say about you, when you’re not in the room” – Jeff Bezos
It is your unique point of difference that sets you apart from everyone else, and helps you stand out among the crowd.
In this episode, Tim and I discuss what it really means to create an authentic personal brand. We provide you the steps you need to take in order to establish your own brand and be known as the go-to-expert in your niche.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Adjusting to the changing times (2:07)
- What is the value in creating your personal brand? (4:04)
- The steps to take to develop your personal brand (8:21)
- Showing up online (11:11)
- How to share your message to create influence & impact (19:24)
- How to be featured in the media (25:33)
- The best way to grow your brand, which most people miss (29:14)
If you’re ready to increase your global influence, this episode will help you understand your next step.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE: