Building your personal brand requires you to catch the attention of your prospects and have them want to learn more about you and what you have to offer. The success of building your brand depends on how you connect with your audience.
Tamara Thompson joins us in this episode to talk about how to use video to build your personal brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to catch attention by connecting with your audience (4:49)
- The advantages of being detail oriented (9:58)
- Why should you broadcast your authority? (13:50)
- Creating a movement for change (16:28)
- Uncovering your purpose (19:22)
- The framework for starting your story (22:51)
- Using videos to change the world (29:12)
- Clarifying what people REALLY want (33:03)
- What to do when you think people aren’t watching (35:24)
Tamara Thompson, is a keynote speaker, award winning documentary filmmaker, and the video authority. She has helped produced over 10K videos for clients over the course of 15+ years. She has worked with large corporations such as Microsoft, Safeway & Albertsons, Gabriel Cosmetics, to reality TV stars of American Idol. She finds joy in inspiring others to bring their story, brand, purpose and product to life in a compelling way. She helps businesses be seen and heard across multiple social media platforms consistently with the power of video. Tamara enjoys working with entrepreneurs, for she has the entrepreneurial background and passion that lights her up. Tamara is know for directing, PR-making meaningful introductions and cultivating relationships that last. Video is just one way to help others share their stories to produce a bigger impact, and gain more authority and influence online to attract the right clients.
CONNECT WITH TAMARA THOMPSON
- Serious Take Productions
- Learn more about attending Broadcast Your Authority
- Connect with Tamara on Facebook
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews for our hundredth episode. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn