We all feel fear, but if you let your fears take hold and prevent you from playing a bigger game, then you won’t be able to make the impact you are here to make.
I am joined today by Alison Callan and she shares how you can put yourself out there and build your profile, even if you’re an introvert.
Allowing everyone to see you in a better light can help others understand who you are and how you can serve them. You will attract the perfect audience to you, if they can connect with the authentic you.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- The power in being open to learning from your network (3:48)
- Re-framing your fear of putting yourself out there (5:34)
- Overcoming the feeling of having an unworthy vision (8:16)
- How to embrace your fears (14:37)
- How having fun fits into the puzzle (17:14)
- What to do when you have a fear that your chosen niche is already full (25:02)
Alison Callan is a bestselling co-author and an empathic and heart-led global Success and Clarity coach to aspiring female entrepreneurs. Her mission is to champion the introverted and intuitive women starting in business or taking their professions by storm, to ensure they step up to be seen, and heard.
CONNECT WITH ALISON CALLAN
- Visit Alison’s website Alison Callan
- Connect with Alison on Facebook
- Check out Alison’s Facebook Group
- Connect with Alison on Instagram
- Connect with Alison on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews so our show is discovered by more people. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!