“When you’re green you’re growing. When you’re ripe, you rot” – Ray Kroc
If you want to always be improving, you need to continue to learn.
Books are one of the best resources for knowledge, so Tim and I decided to come up with a list of our top 10 favorite business books that have inspired (and continue to inspire) us as entrepreneurs.
In this episode, we give quick summaries of each book, and discuss why we chose them to be included in our list.
BOOKS MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
- The E Myth – Michael E Gerber
- The Thought Leaders Practice – Matt Church, Peter Cook & Scott Stein
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George S. Clason
- Shoe Dog – Phil Knight
- Getting Started in Consulting – Alan Weiss
- Book Yourself Solid – Michael Port
- The Invisible Selling Machine – Ryan Deiss & Clate Mask
- The Four Agreements – Don Miguel Ruiz
- Purple Cow and Tribes – Seth Godin
- The Tipping Point – Malcolm Gladwell
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE: