“Don’t Limit Your Challenges. Challenge Your Limits.” – Jerry Dunn
Have you ever set a goal based on something that you saw someone else achieve? And not achieved those goals? What has worked for others might not necessarily work for you too.
Personal goals require a personal approach to succeed. How do you determine the best way to turn your dreams into reality?
I am joined today by Justin Cunningham to discuss the limiting beliefs that are possibly holding you back from achieving your goals. We discuss how altering your thoughts can shift you from mediocrity to supremacy in an instant.
Justin also provides a few examples of how facing your fears can lead you toward achieving your desired outcome.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- If you know how to succeed, why aren’t you succeeding? (1:31)
- Learning more is equal to earning more (2:56)
- Why fear is holding you back from success (4:52)
- The positive effects of changing your limiting beliefs (6:28)
- The difference between failure and learning? (10:08)
- The cons of seeking approval (13:18)
- The 5 Why’s to determine what keeps you from succeeding (18:53)
- Why you can’t ask for what you want (20:55)
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people (25:14)
- Focusing on your own zone of genius to stand out (31:00)
- Identifying your belief to make a difference (36:38)
- Letting go of learnings to move forward (38:30)
Justin Cunningham is a business ‘resultant’ and edu-tainer. He is the creator of the edutainment event and accelerated results coaching system called SHIFT.
Justin has trained international businesses to grow their results for over 19 years. Justin also blends his 30 years of hip hop expertise in to his work to add FUN and to create unique experiences.
CONNECT WITH JUSTIN CUNNINGHAM:
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn