012: Make A Greater Impact with Cameron Brown
As entrepreneurs, our ideal outcome for our business is to make a great impact on the world.
But, how and where do we start? For some, this thought can be really overwhelming.
Cameron Brown, the Founder of Thriving Collective and an International Keynote Speaker, gives a more conscious perspective on making a greater impact on everyone.
In this episode, Cameron gave some insights on how his passion for music and his social efforts are influencing many.
This is evident in Cameron’s new music video, ‘There is Still Time’.
Cameron says we should utilize technology effectively in reaching out, inspiring and moving people.
He gives us strategies on how to harness the power of curiosity, how to be internally comfortable with your goals, the ways to utilize powerful reference points, and many more.
Life is lighter and more positive anyways if we aim to help change the world. Be inspired with how Cameron does it on this episode!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to leverage technology to make a greater impact. (00:47)
- Why we have to be conscious of the proper use of digital technology and social media. (02:50)
- Cameron Brown shares the behind the scenes activity from his music video, There is Still Time. (05:35)
- How did Cameron bring together his passion for music and business? (12:08)
- Cameron wants to share how powerful music could be for everyone. (13:18)
- Visualization is powerful in aiming for the best outcome. (15:15)
- How to harness the power of curiosity, and what does it mean? (17:00)
- The most empowering questions you can ask yourself. (24:45)
- How do we avoid the ‘meerkat syndrome’, the act of going all in for a goal then suddenly retreating from it? (26:15)
- Create a space. Utilize technology. Then, execute. (31:53)
- When executing, how to build and lock in reference points. (32:25)
- How to deeply connect, move, and inspire people, utilizing technology. (39:12)
- Unlimited Influence Podcast episode 31: Dream big, live fully & change the world with
Cameron R Brown – Click Here To Listen
- Connect with Cameron on Facebook
- Connect with Cameron on LinkedIn
- Thriving Collective Website
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn