There’s nowhere to go but up, right? When you’re in start up phase, you sometimes wonder…
Having a start up can be a challenge, and wearing all the hats can be tiring.
So how do you know when it’s time to expand?
In this episode, Alex Melen talks us through the challenges and things you need to focus on, when expanding your business.
He shares his experiences from being an entrepreneur and moving into corporate life, and back to entrepreneurship again. What made him decide to travel this path? Take a listen to find out.
No matter where you are in your entrepreneurial journey, this episode is for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Moving from business owner to corporate (4:47)
- Starting a business after the corporate life (8:53)
- Taking the risk to be an entrepreneur (11:44)
- Signs to look out for when transitioning to entrepreneurship (13:48)
- Challenges of a startup’s rapid growth (17:28)
- Are systems needed right from the beginning? (21:45)
- Tips for growing a business (24:01)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH ALEX MELEN:
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY