There are a few essential pieces of technology required if you’re going to run an online business.
However, many business owners are still hesitant when it comes to using technology in their businesses. This can be due to being intimidated because they don’t know what they need, how to use it, or it may be due to a misconception that technology is too expensive.
In this episode, Tim and I not only share the software and apps we use daily in our business, but also why we have chosen the technology we use, and the outcomes it gives us in our business.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Knowing when to spend on technology (0:50)
- How technology can give you an ROI on your money and time (1:55)
- Technology Tool #1: CRM (6:04)
- Technology Tool #2: Project Management (8:46)
- Technology Tool #3: Design (10:55)
- Technology Tool #4: Finances (12:28)
- Technology Tool #5: Calendar Scheduling (13:42)
- Technology Tool #6: Cloud Storage and File Sharings (16:12)
- Technology Tool #7: Conferences and Webinars (18:07)
- Technology Tool #8: Security (19:45)
- Technology Tool #9: Social Media Scheduling (21:36)
- Technology Tool #10: Websites (25:01)
- Technology Tool #11: Online Courses (26:46)
- Technology Tool #12: Connection Tools (28:04)
- Technology Tool #13: Payment Gateway (31:19)
- Commonly used apps on a daily basis (33:15)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CLICK HERE to download your free copy of ‘8 Must Have Tools’ to discover the 8 to make your business run without you.
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE: