Professional speaking is a fantastic way to be recognized as an authority in your industry, and is a great way to build your personal brand.
If done in the right way, you can attract prospective clients as well as meet new referral partners, and attract new opportunities.
In this episode, Tim and I share how we got our first few speaking gigs, and what we did to gain more speaking opportunities. We talked about our past experiences, both good and bad, and what we did to improve our presenting skills.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to be seen and heard as an expert in your field (1:55)
- Why would you accept unpaid speaking opportunities? (3:51)
- Facing your fear of speaking in front of an audience (5:02)
- Using speaking opportunities to build deeper connections (7:35)
- How to amplify your results (8:41)
- The benefits of taking speaking opportunities – and how to use speaking opportunities to grow your business (10:32)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE: