134: The Anatomy Of A Landing Page
People access the internet every day making it a great resource for marketing your business, and is why most businesses have a website.
What many people don’t realise is that there are different types of pages to be included on your website. One of which is the Landing Page.
In this episode, Tim and I talk about the anatomy of landing pages. We discuss the different elements to include on your landing page and how to optimise them to increase your results.
If you want to have an effective online marketing strategy, you should definitely check out this episode.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What exactly is a landing page? (2:43)
- What a landing page is used for (3:26)
- Choosing between a website and a landing page (4:32)
- The difference between a regular web page and a landing page (6:29)
- Advantage of using opt-in tools (8:38)
- Secret ingredients of an effective landing page (9:39)
- The headline (9:50)
- The sub-headline (11:27)
- Value of bullet points (12:14)
- Essential parts of an opt-in form (13:16)
- Images, videos and testimonials (18:52)
- The MUST-HAVE of a landing page (21:46)
- Saying ‘Thank you!’ to those who opt-in and more! (22:29)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE: