Creating content is a great way to establish your online visibility.
But is all content equal?
In this episode, Alyssa, or ‘Twist’ as she is affectionately known, talks about the different ways you can maximize content to increase your sales. She shares different ways you can tap into the minds of your audience to capture their hearts and make them want to do business with you, as well as some interesting examples so you can become a master at marketing.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Selling yourself through your content (2:15)
- Knowing the limitations of what to share (3:31)
- What to do if your thoughts go against popular opinion (8:23)
- Respecting each others values can lead to better understanding (11:57)
- The benefits of posting polarizing content (13:40)
- How to create posts that catch the attention of your audience (22:55)
- The options available for creating content (25:25)
- Overcoming your fear of the camera (27:03)
- How to sell more with your content (29:41)
Twist is a professional speaker – marketing and HR topics are her specialty. She has an amazing goal of guesting on 100 podcasts in 100 days, and she’s the co-founder of Social Innovation Monthly – a set of Social Media Recipe Cards delivered every month to businesses in countries around the world.
CONNECT WITH ALYSSA ‘TWIST’ LIGHT:
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
Free Prize Inside – Seth Godin
A Beautiful Constraint – Adam Morgan & Mark Barden