“Respect other people’s feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.” – Roy T. Bennett
‘Twist’ joins us again today as we discuss how creating meaningful content and being respectful and inclusive, can help you build a deeper connection with your audience. We discuss how your values will shine through, and establish a strong sense of belonging for your audience. We’ll also discuss how Twist’s experience with altMBA has moulded her into the person she is today.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What is altMBA (1:20)
- Embodying being a thought leader (4:14)
- How altMBA influences the way you work (6:33)
- Making your content stand out by adhering to your values (12:35)
- Creating content that promotes belonging (15:23)
- Positivity in the beauty of inclusion (20:18)
- Making people feel they are respected helps them feel included (23:49)
- Having opinions while being respectful (25:44)
- Samples of smart marketing strategies (27:42)
- How to create content that leads to the right conversations (31:15)
- Managing your reactions correctly (33:39
Twist is a professional speaker – marketing and HR topics are her specialty. She has an amazing goal of guesting on 100 podcasts in 100 days, and she’s the co-founder of Social Innovation Monthly – a set of Social Media Recipe Cards delivered every month to businesses in countries around the world.
CONNECT WITH ALYSSA ‘TWIST’ LIGHT: