Are you living to your greatest potential every day?
Business is not only about profit. It’s about serving people in the greatest possible way.
Today I’m joined by Catherine Plano, and we discuss the different challenges encountered on a daily basis, that need to be navigated on the path to success.
This episode is not just for entrepreneurs. It’s for anyone who wants to be the best they can be.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- Proving others wrong (1:09)
- The gift of being challenged (3:08)
- Our perception of challenges affect who we become (3:56)
- Effects of having a daily routine for positivity (4:31)
- Knowing what drives you in life (6:48)
- Identifying what holds you back (7:40)
- Going up against your limiting beliefs (8:43)
- How external forces change us (11:07)
- Speeding up the transition if external forces are not present (12:42)
- What you need to reach your goal (14:49)
- Keep your eye on the prize and stay on track (17:25)
- Going on your journey to success unprepared (18:49)
- Breaking the barriers to achieve your goals (20:15)
- Getting to the Heart of the Matter book (22:39)
CONNECT WITH CATHERINE PLANO:
- Connect with Catherine via her website: www.catherineplano.com
- Connect with Catherine on Twitter
- Connect with Catherine on Instagram