138: Who Are We Behind The Microphone? with Sam and Tim
We’ve always shared that we believe the best way to connect with your audience is by adding a personal touch to your business.
So in this episode, this is exactly what we’ve done!
In this episode, Tim and I ask each other some super random questions, that will give you a glimpse of who we are behind the microphone and our brands.
Join us as we come out with guns blazing and shoot each other with some of the most fascinating questions we could come up with. And as always, we share a lot of laughs.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How was Tim as a student? (3:29)
- Which would Sam choose to fix? World peace or world hunger? (6:07)
- What is Tim afraid of? (7:08)
- Sam’s childhood dream job (8:18)
- Tim’s funniest moment as a parent (9:27)
- Sam’s worst boss moment (14:09)
- How Tim wooed his wife (16:52)
- The wine test (20:13)
- Tim’s favorite cuisine (21:59)
- Sam’s reason for being in this profession (24:11)
- Tim’s 2020 (26:15)
- Sam’s lasting legacy (30:15)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE: