If you’re an expert, podcasts are a valuable resource to help you share your content and to grow your personal brand. It allows an audience to consume your content easily by simply popping on their headphones and listening to a show – even while they are doing something else. This gives you the opportunity to share your message easily with everyone who has access to the internet.
If you have no idea how to be invited on shows, don’t worry! Today I’m joined by Brent Basham and he shares his new platform, Poddit; a special place for podcasters and guests to connect.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER:
- What is Poddit? (0:51)
- The value of collaboration among entrepreneurs (5:00)
- Jumping into the field of your vision (6:57)
- The process of turning your vision into reality is easier when you find the right partners (11:14)
- Accepting criticism with authenticity (17:43)
- The benefits of using podcasts to build your brand (19:52)
- Gaining clarity about your business by being a podcast guest (37:37)
Brent Basham is one part dad and one part podcaster. And another part co-founder of Poddit, a network to connect podcasters and guests. Oh, and another part MCU fan, one part tech enthusiast, and finally one part attempted comedian. Too many parts?
CONNECT WITH BRENT BASHAM