140: What To Do In The Hard Times
When business is good, it feels great! But when things aren’t going quite the way you’d anticipated, it can be a really rough ride.
Business can be tough, and really smack you around – especially finances.
So how do you deal with it during the hard times?
What if your budget is not enough to pay your invoices?
What should you do?
It’s important to put a plan in place, and not put your head in the sand.
In this episode, we discuss the steps to put a plan in place when you have a hard time paying your bills. We discuss the do’s and don’ts of handling debts so you can create a harmonious relationship with your suppliers and service providers.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Looking forward to 2020 (0:48)
- Adapting to the new but observing the fundamentals (3:25)
- The frustration of asking to be paid (4:56)
- The seven things to do when you’re unable to pay your outstanding debts (5:44)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE: