Happy New Year!
If you’re gearing up for a fantastic year in both your business and personal life, then today we’re going to help you start your year with focus.
Have you ever set a theme for your year?
In today’s episode we discuss how we choose a word to frame our focus for the year.
We talk about why we do this, the process we go through to choose a word, and how to use it as a filter for our decisions throughout the year.
Tim and I share our 2020 themes and why we’ve chosen them as well as some tips so you can choose a focus word to help you achieve your goals this year.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Basic elements of a theme (4:32)
- How to choose a theme to help you achieve your outcomes(7:26)
- The effects of having a yearly theme (8:14)
- Formulating your theme (9:21)
- Failing to apply your theme to your business (13:08)
- Sam’s 2019 and 2020 theme (17:04)
- Tim’s 2019 and 2020 theme (18:55)
- Does a previous theme affect your next theme? (22:01)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love you to share your thoughts of our show iTunes. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE: