Are you curious about what the future holds?
It would certainly make it easier if we had a crystal ball…
But we don’t!
In this episode, Tim and I talk about our predictions for 2020 in relation to business. We discuss what we believe may happen this year, and why it’s important to give some thought to what may happen.
We hope so, but we’ll let you be the judge.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The importance of predictions (2:13)
- Where to base your predictions (4:23)
- Status of automation for 2020 (11:02)
- The cost of online marketing (14:42)
- The opposite effect of automation (17:42)
- Personal branding in 2020 (19:41)
- The real value of quality (22:29)
- Our controversial prediction (24:36)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE: