The entrepreneurial dream is to have the freedom to work whenever, and from wherever you want.
So you leave your job and cue the celebration party.
But it doesn’t take long to realise that it can be very lonely without a support team. No-one to tell you what needs to be done, no-one to discuss problems with, and no-one to take the tasks off you that aren’t part of your job description.
Today I welcome my husband Leon to the show to discuss this topic with, and we talk about the 4 different areas to consider assembling a support team to help you on the road to business success.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- From corporate to entrepreneurship (4:11)
- Why is a support team so important? (5:19)
- Who’s your inner circle? (6:57)
- What affects us personally (9:23)
- Find the value within your team (10:49)
- Who supports you to show up in your business? (13:45)
- Who is helping you to level up? (17:24)
- The roller coaster and celebrating wins (21:14)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love you to share your thoughts on our show in Apple Podcasts. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH LEON FLITTON:
- Connect with Leon on LinkedIn