The opportunities for media exposure are out there if you know where to look and who to ask.
On today’s episode Sam and Tim discuss simple strategies on how you can use media opportunities effectively to grow your brand and get your message out there.
They also dive into what you need to do to prepare your profile, and why it’s so important to make sure your niche and branding are on point to attract the right attention.
And once you do get the opportunities how do you capitalise on those relationships you are creating?
That’s today’s discussion.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The importance of being seen as the expert (4:09)
- Why is your brand message so important? (5:01)
- Being clear on your topic (8:41)
- Why you need to ask for the opportunity (10:59)
- Where to find the opportunities (15:21)
- Capitalise on new connections (19:06)
- How to maximise your exposure (20:50)
- Create content from media opportunities (23:01)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love you to share your thoughts on our show in Apple Podcasts. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE