Entrepreneurship isn’t right for everyone.
So how do you know if it’s the right fit for you?
On today’s episode Samantha and Tim discuss what entrepreneurship is and what it means to ride the entrepreneurial roller coaster.
They also dive into what you need to do if you are thinking about making the leap from employment to going it alone as an entrepreneur and business owner.
That’s today’s discussion.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Is entrepreneurship right for you? (4:33)
- What exactly is an entrepreneur ? (7:00)
- Do you need to be a self starter? (10:04)
- Are you willing to put in the work? (12:07)
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable (14:17)
- Resilience is a must have (15:59)
- Getting started requires resourcefulness (17:05)
- Are you in a position of stability (17:44)
- Why you need a solid plan (21:00)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love you to share your thoughts on our show in Apple Podcasts. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE