Reaching and sustaining your first $10K month is an awesome benchmark for any small business.
While exciting, scaling from start up to to $10K per month doesn’t come without its challenges.
On today’s episode Samantha and Tim discuss the different stages to work through when scaling your business and what you can do to help your chances of success.
They also dive into what you need to do to make sure that you continue to maintain that $10K month on month and consistent reliable income.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What it means to get your first $10K Month (2:41)
- The different stages on the journey of getting to $10K (3:58)
- Why you need a clearly defined product (6:16)
- Solve your customers problems (8:11)
- Conversations are important (10:07)
- How are you managing conversations (13:31)
- Stick at it and stay on track! (15:43)
- Choose the right business model (20:22)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love you to share your thoughts on our show in Apple Podcasts. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel, and never miss an episode
- Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE