016: Grow Your Brand Like A Fortune 500 Company with Karlos Copara
Branding – Where do you start?
How important is personality in your brand?
Our guest for today is Karlos Copara, the Founder of Accel Branding, and he works with Fortune 500 companies grow their brand identity and brand strategy. When dealing with the designs of the overall visual identity of your business, there’s so many factors you have to consider – choosing your brand colors, looking at competitor’s, being consistent, and so much more.
Strong branding = successful business.
- Focus on a niche to be more impactful to the world. (03:30)
- Branding is all about perspective. (04:09)
- Branding entails a lot of strategy and human psychology. (05:00)
- How do Fortune 500 Companies grow their brand? (05:50)
- Changing your branding due to trends. Is it wise? (08:25)
- Know your strengths and offerings. (08:45)
- Why it’s important to define what you stand for and create polarity in the market. (10:20)
- Choosing colors of your brand involves science – color psychology. (14:20)
- Create contrast with competitor’s colors and be relevant. (15:30)
- Pinpoint where your gaps and opportunities are. (17:30)
- Being a creative is something you can’t force. (20:00)
- Focus on what you want, what fulfills you, and what makes you smile. (23:36)
- People that you surround yourself with will affect your life, so choose wisely. (26:45)
- Building human connections in an ‘online’ world. (30:00)
“Once you reverse engineer who you really are and happy about it, then you can go build an amazing funnel with marketing, copywriting and speaking. Do the work upfront. Invest in getting clear. From there, you’ll get so much return investments with all the communications and you’ll become a leader to other people.”
- Connect with Karlos on LinkedIn
- Accel Branding
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA
Leave a Reply