Today’s marketplace is ever changing and if you don’t stop and check in once in a while, you can easily lose direction.
Are you staying in touch with what your customers needs are and how is your business evolving to serve them better than the competition?
In this episode, Patti Mara the author of the book UpSolutions discusses the new rules of business and how entrepreneurs can reposition themselves for success while increasing the growth of their business and profitability.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How coaching is becoming a commodity? (4:12)
- Why you shouldn’t call yourself a coach (5:49)
- How to use your clients words to talk to the market (7:44)
- What are the new business rules? (8:40)
- What questions are your customers really asking? (12:43)
- Playing the right game of business (22:42)
- Setting up your team to win (17:20)
- The three mindset shifts you need to make (21:18)
- Upselling or Up Solutions? (26:46)
- How you can create an on brand experience (31:00)
- What is the Touch Point Scorecard (33:20)
Patti Mara has worked with hundreds of entrepreneurial owned and operated
businesses to reposition them for success and dramatically increase their growth, customer retention, and profit.
She is the author of UpSolutions – Turning Your Team into Heroes and Customers into Ravings Fans.
RESOURCES DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE
The Experience Economy: Work Is Theater & Every Business a Stage by B. Joseph Pine II (Author), James H. Gilmore
Branded Customer Service: The New Competitive Edge by Janelle Barlow
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/