All businesses right now are experiencing a sudden shift that is beyond everybody’s control.
What you’ve been planning for months is suddenly turned on its head, and our confidence is being tested.
We are not just battling a health crisis, but we are being challenged in business and our thoughts are revolving around how to stay afloat in this situation and come out of the other side.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How businesses are affected by each other (6:34)
- What is the worst thing you can do? (7:14)
- What is the best thing you can do? (8:56)
- Showing genuine concern to your clients (10:24)
- Reaching out to your team and showing care (11:51)
- Do you hold back marketing in this time of crisis? (14:55)
- Opportunity amidst the crisis (19:15)
- Turning what you already have into something new (20:13)
- Marketing that you could be implementing now (20:59)
- What you can do to innovate in your business (30:37)
- Building your capability (32:46)
- The positive side of the crisis (33:23)
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love you to share your thoughts on our show in Apple Podcasts. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/