Wouldn’t it be awesome to be able to launch a new program in just one week?
In these times when it seems like everything is spinning so quickly, there are opportunities to build something new, and create a new source of revenue.
But does it have to be completely new? Do you need to start from scratch?
Not at all.
In this episode, Samantha and Tim will guide you through how to launch a program in just a week.
They share how they have done it themselves, so you can replicate what they’ve done for yourself.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The importance of listening to what the market needs (5:16)
- Your bag of tricks and how you can use it (8:04)
- How to choose relevant deliverables so your program is attractive to customers (9:06)
- The value of being clear to your team (11:48)
- How to find your audience (13:08)
- The significance of referral partners (15:42)
- The outcome of being available to your clients (16:19)
Get out there. Deliver your awesomeness. Help people.
People are wanting to be led and helped right now. And by you not delivering what you have to help them, you are actually doing them a disservice.
KNOW MORE ABOUT KNOWLEDGE BUSINESS LAUNCH FORMULA (KBLF)
Knowledge Business Launch Formula is for experts in their field.
This is for you if you are:
- Are feeling uncertain about your future
- Have proven expertise in your field
- Are prepared to move quickly
- Can do the work
- Willing to invest 3-5 hours a week over the next 4 weeks
- You’ve been putting off a move to online for a while now
Click here for more information – Knowledge Business Launch Formula
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love you to share your thoughts on our show in Apple Podcasts. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/