With much of the world currently in lockdown, most people are now working from home.
With the whole family at home, the kids being around 24/7 and not being able to get out of the house for a break, there are a host of challenges being experienced that many people have not dealt with before.
So how do you survive and be productive in this season of lockdown?
Whilst working from home is completely doable, it can be made much easier by implementing some simple strategies and organization.
This Thursday’s episode, Samantha and Tim, who has been working from home for more than 10 years, share some valuable tips on not just how to survive, but thrive when working from home.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The benefits of a morning routine (4:54)
- Things to do in your daily routine (9:46)
- The importance of stepping away from work (11:09)
- The benefits of setting up a work space (12:29)
- Managing your own and your client’s expectations (16:15)
- Your work and your kids (17:32)
- Having fun despite the lockdown (19:32)
- Connect with your community (20:00)
- Turning away from the negativity in your social media newsfeed (20:30)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
MerryBody by Merrymaker Sisters
We’d love to learn your tips! Join The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group and share how you are surviving the lockdown.
KNOW MORE ABOUT KNOWLEDGE BUSINESS LAUNCH FORMULA (KBLF)
Knowledge Business Launch Formula is for experts in their field.
This is for you if you are:
- Are feeling uncertain about your future
- Have proven expertise in your field
- Are prepared to move quickly
- Can do the work
- Willing to invest 3-5 hours a week over the next 4 weeks
- You’ve been putting off a move to online for a while now
Click here for more information – Knowledge Business Launch Formula
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love you to share your thoughts on our show in Apple Podcasts. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes. Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/