The entire world is on a crazy roller-coaster ride…
We ended 2019 creating plans and talking about how much we’re looking forward to 2020. We were excited about implementing our fresh ideas.
However, things took a massive turn and plans have been put on hold for an indefinite period of time.
With many factors of our life being affected, it has put us in a position of uncertainty.
Whilst it’s challenging, how we deal with this uncertainty is crucial.
In this episode, Samantha and Tim talk about how you can lead and take charge in this time of uncertainty.
There are three lenses; how are you dealing with life right now, what is your clients perspective, and how are you being perceived by your audience.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The first stage of grief: Denial (7:09)
- The second stage of grief: Anger (8:15)
- Handling anger and posting in social media (10:00)
- What is deliberate intent? (11:15)
- The third stage of grief: Bargaining (11:40)
- What combats uncertainty? (14:49)
- The fourth stage of grief: Depression (16:48)
- Uncertainty? Or perceive certainty? (17:58)
- The final stage of grief: Acceptance (19:42)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Lifeline – Australia
Crisis Text Line – USA
Join The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group
KNOW MORE ABOUT KNOWLEDGE BUSINESS LAUNCH FORMULA (KBLF)
Knowledge Business Launch Formula is for experts in their field.
This is for you if you are:
- Are feeling uncertain about your future
- Have proven expertise in your field
- Are prepared to move quickly
- Can do the work
- Willing to invest 3-5 hours a week over the next 4 weeks
- You’ve been putting off a move to online for a while now
Click here for more information – Knowledge Business Launch Formula
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE
Win More Clients
Connect with Tim on Facebook
Connect with Tim on Instagram
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love you to share your thoughts on our show in Apple Podcasts. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes. Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
Leave a Reply