Podcasting can be an amazing platform for you to grow your brand and your authority.
In 2019, Edison Research’s Infinite Dial reported the largest yearly increase in podcast listenership since 2008. And it continues to grow day by day.
Having a podcast is a great way to share your unique perspective and educate your audience on how you can possibly help them.
Today’s guest is Heneka Watkins-Porter who talks about the considerations before you start a podcast.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The first thing to consider when starting your podcast (5:35)
- Identifying your perfect avatar (7:22)
- The importance of keywords (11:30)
- Plan, plan, plan (14:28)
- How many podcast episodes should you have on your launch? (16:55)
- Communicating with your listeners (18:33)
- Does the time matter in releasing your podcast? (20:30)
- Tips on launching your podcast (24:10)
- The technical stuff and platforms that you need (25:38)
- Going past your fears (26:32)
- The power of that podcast has (33:24)
Heneka Watkis-Porter is an entrepreneur, coach, 5x author, international speaker and host of The Entrepreneurial You Podcast who has interviewed Richard Branson, John Lee Dumas, Paul Carrick Brunson, Seth Godin and many other influencers. She is the founder and CEO of Patwa Apparel.
Heneka is also the creator of the Caribbean’s first virtual conference and expo: The Entrepreneurial You Virtual SME Conference & Expo. Heneka hosts Leadercast events in Jamaica and writes for the Leadercast blog and Thrive Global.
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
PodFest Multimedia Expo
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/