If you are looking for a way to add a new stream of income to your business or re-purpose the assets you currently have in your existing business so you can reach a larger audience, an online program could be a fantastic option for you.
According to a Global E-Learning Analysis, the market will continue to grow rapidly between 2017 and 2027. Its growth can be attributed to the fact that e-learning is much more time-flexible and can be easily accessed anytime, anywhere.
Is building an online program for you?
In this episode, Samantha and Tim discuss four steps on designing, building and launching an online course in 30 days or less based on their extensive experience in this area. They also talk about their new program, the Knowledge Business Launch Formula (KBLF) and how you can join in with the action.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The first step: Foundation (11:25)
- Questions to ask before creating an online course (12:37)
- Unpacking the knowledge that you have (13:07)
- The second step: Design (17:44)
- How to improve your conversion event (19:29)
- Creating the framework (20:18)
- What is your delivery modality? (21:10)
- The third step: Building (24:40)
- The fourth step: Launching (29:35)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
The Lean StartUp by Eric Ries
KNOWLEDGE BUSINESS LAUNCH FORMULA (KBLF)
Knowledge Business Launch Formula is for experts in their field who would like to design, build and launch an online program in the next 30 days.
This is for you if you:
- Have proven expertise in your field
- You want to launch a program in the next 30 days and are prepared to move quickly
- You want to re-purpose your current business assets to create another stream of income
- You’re willing to invest 3-5 hours a week over the next 4 weeks
- You’ve been putting off a move to online for a while now
For more information, visit kblf.online
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.