Do you consider yourself as an expert in your field?
Does your network know that you are an expert in your industry or niche?
Being an expert is just one side of the coin. Being known as a thought leader is another.
But first, what is a thought leader?
In today’s episode, Samantha and Tim define what a thought leader is and what it really takes to be known as a thought leader.
They also share some tips on how to build your positioning in the next 90 days.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is a thought leader? (3:22)
- The work involved in being a thought leader (5:45)
- The Novice to Expert Model (7:16)
- Tip #1: Stay on your lane (9:45)
- Tip #2: Staking your position (13:03)
- Tip #3: Create the image (15:56)
- Tip #4: Commit to doing the work (20:40)
- Tip #5: Content and more content (23:42)
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/