It is definitely a challenging time for many businesses at the moment.
But there are many opportunities in the coaching and expert industry right now.
Now is the time to think creatively, think about the concerns your clients have and how you can best serve them.
In today’s episode, Samantha is joined by her husband, Leon, and they share five things that are working in their business so give you some ideas on how you can grow your coaching business in the current economic climate.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What worked #1: Taking their live event online (6:27)
- How to maintain the energy online for your attendees (8:40)
- What they did to create an event atmosphere (9:45)
- Some things that didn’t work in an online situation (12:50)
- What worked #2: Offering services that your audience needs right now (16:44)
- What worked #3: Looking for the growth opportunities (22:00)
- What worked #4: Increasing our network and strengthening community (26:49)
- What worked #5: Putting aside things for learning (30:18)
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/