You made the decision to start your own business. Now the next challenge is how to scale your business so it can grow without solely relying on you.
“Work on your business, not in your business,” as they say.
As the leader of your business, you are responsible for steering the ship – you are in charge of the big picture.
Scaling your business means creating an environment to enable and support the growth of your company.
In order to do so, it requires careful planning, effective systems, and the right team.
In today’s episode, Samantha is joined by her husband, Leon, and they share their best practices when it comes to growing their team and incorporating the right tools and training to better scale their business.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How hiring good team members can change your business (03:05)
- Just because you can do everything doesn’t mean you should (04:19)
- Debunking the myths around work and hiring (06:22)
- The importance of communication with your virtual team (12:19)
- Systems and Procedures (13:16)
- Why training your team and giving the context of their tasks is crucial (14:35)
- The significance of inclusiveness and belonging (16:55)
- How do you grow your team? (18:45)
- 3 different ways to grow your team (24:14)
- How much does it cost to hire a team member? (33:38)
- 4 Points to take note of when hiring (36:40)
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
Connect with me on Instagram and Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH LEON FLITTON
The Accelerant Group
Connect with Leon on LinkedIn
Leave a Reply