With everyone working from home due to the strict lockdown, how can we make sure that we find a balance between work, rest, and play?
As the physical boundaries of work and home blur, it can be difficult to get things done and still create time for ourselves to rest and recharge.
In this episode, discover these top 5 tips that will help you better manage your time and energy thus getting more work done and maintaining your well-being and sound health at the same time.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Point #1: Morning routine (6:40)
- Point # 2: Plan ahead (11:42)
- Making priorities (13:13)
- Point #3: Systems (17:56)
- Point #4: Working Sprints (22:23)
- Putting away distractions (23:30)
- Point #5: Block out sections of your calendar (24:32)
- Blocking self-care time (26:27)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Brain.fm for productivity
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/