Businesses have to adapt to new environments and look for solutions faster than ever before.
Leaders who have the ability to see and seize opportunities as they present themselves, especially during these challenging times are those who can create a culture of progressive growth for their companies.
In this episode, Kiri Maree shares with us her insights on how to lead in an uncertain world, and maintain economic growth while focusing on improving human well-being.
“The more that we have an understanding of what is and isn’t working for us and other people, the better we are able to direct our conversation and make smarter decisions as leaders.”
Through these solutions, leaders are able to work for today while thinking forward and at the same time understand the importance of achieving equally significant improvements in human well-being.
What is the one thing you can do today to shift the dial forward for you, your business, and humanity?
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- How has connectivity today become even more important? (3:28)
- How can people lead without shrinking away because of fear of what others might say? (5:06)
- Reset, Pivot and Shift your vision (5:50)
- How can you be certain in an uncertain world? (7:05)
- Working for Today while thinking forward (7:55)
- What are you going to spring-board off? (10:38)
- Increasing economic growth while adding humanity impact (11:47)
- How can we get clarity to step into leadership? (13:22)
- Asking questions and opening conversations (14:55)
- What is a Thought Leader? (20:16)
- Understanding patterns and why we need to pay attention to them (21:45)
- Identifying and filling gaps (25:16)
- Collaboration is the answer (27:26)
- Examples of good collaboration eco-systems (29:20)
- The Global Human Intelligence Forum (32:15)
- Disrupting patterns (33:33)
- The importance of asking for help (34:58)
- The importance of a clear and strong vision (35:52)
- What is your 1 thing to shift the dial forward? (42:50)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
• Visit Kiri-Maree’s Website
• Get your copy of “12 Shifts to Lead” to increase forward economic + culture growth in tough times at 12shifts.com
• Join The Global Human Intelligence Forum Facebook Group
• Commit to doing the one thing to shift the dial forward by 1% The One Percent Movement
Kiri-Maree Moore is a Global Influencer, Innovator and Future Thinker. Through her revolutionary mastery of The DecisionDNA Patterns™, Smart Sustainable Growth EcosystemsT™, and Culture Shifts where she closes the gap from problem to solution at the decision table.
As a Global Advisor & Strategist + Investor, Kiri-Maree truly leads in innovative ways to scale growth + accelerate humanity impact to create a “100 percent for HUMANITY culture” going forward.
An advocate of collaborations she partners with world leaders from leading companies, successful entrepreneurs, cutting edge innovators and global world movements.
She is Founder & CEO of DecisionVelocity®Global, pioneering a “Smart, Sustainable Growth Ecosystem.” which consists of 3 Enterprises | DecisionDNA Neural Pathway Training, theLEADERSmovement.com and VOICEadvocacy Foundation.
Also, she is CEO/co-owns with her husband a company for coaches and consultants at “Million Dollar Coach.”
As a disruptor of patterns at top decision tables, she continues to narrow the gap from problem to solution to give voice + advocacy for the frontline of humanity. Being comfortable with the uncomfortable conversations. The ability to pivot quickly. And the capacity to shift the dial forward through initiatives like TheONEpercentMovement.com or the GlobalHumanIntelligenceForum.com.
CONNECT WITH KIRI-MAREE MOORE
• Connect with Kiri-Maree on LinkedIn
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
Leave a Reply