With almost everyone on social media nowadays, it’s most likely that your prospects are there too. Social media plays a huge part in your company’s marketing strategy and indeed, it is one of the best ways to connect with people.
But the question is not IF we should but HOW we can use social media’s dominance on the world scene to grow our business.
In this episode, we unpack the ways to leverage social media to grow your audience and your business through effective tactics and principles.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Social media and marketing (2:48)
- 3 main problems of your social media marketing (4:22)
- What kind of content you should be posting? (5:04)
- The ideal mix of social media posts (10:00)
- Creating content with high engagements (11:16)
- The Social Influence Pyramid (11:46)
- Training the behaviour of our followers (13:54)
- 3 things to do when someone comments on your post (14:46)
- Why your content is not getting engagement(15:16)
- Posting content when it’s not timely (16:04)
- Vanity metrics (18:35)
- Comments and Shares are deeper engagements than likes (21:10)
- Should people sell on social media? (22:03)
Do you feel like you’re spending too much time creating content for little to no benefit?
Are you procrastinating over creating content because you’re afraid it’s not good enough?
Go from frustration to success by discovering how to ensure your content marketing cuts through the noise.
Secure your free ticket for the half-day workshop here: Content Creation Lab
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/