Having paying clients is the lifeblood of any business. However, in today’s competitive market, knowing how to generate leads is more complex today than it has ever been.
While generating clients and customers takes time, you can speed up the process by learning how to prospect effectively.
In this episode Steve Gordon shares the essential tools to attract potential clients and to build a business that is a lot more profitable, creating a better and brighter future for your business.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Identifying your ideal client and their problems (6:26)
- How do you pick your ideal client and focus on them? (9:39)
- Business decision vs Marketing decision (10:58)
- What’s your number? Identifying your ideal number of clients (13:19)
- Thin Marketing (16:15)
- Human connection is the way forward (19:56)
- Business results come from connections and relationships (20:05)
- Where can we find our ideal clients? (23:19)
- The Target 100 Solution (23:30)
- The purity of intent (27:04)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Podcast Prospecting by Steven Gordon
Steve Gordon is a 2-time entrepreneur, and bestselling author of Unstoppable Referrals: 10x Referrals, Half the Effort and The Exponential Network Strategy. He’s the host of The Unstoppable CEO podcast and has published over 400 articles on marketing and sales for professional service firms.
His firm, The Unstoppable Agency helps consultants and digital agencies land great clients by hosting their own podcast and using his proprietary Podcast Prospecting Method.
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/