Sales are the lifeblood of any business. But why do we find it difficult to talk about sales? Why do we feel uncomfortable or sometimes pushy when it comes time to making a sale?
In this episode, we discuss why we need to get comfortable with sales and the strategies and mindsets to create a better flow of income.
By having better conversations, we don’t just gain sales but we gain an opportunity to create a greater impact.
Through these tips, you’ll be able to get more comfortable with your next sale, which is the lifeblood that your business needs and the help that your client needs.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Getting comfortable with sales (2:58)
- Time kills all deals (3:58)
- The important of chasing up sales with clients (5:46)
- Making sales is one of the most important skills in business (6:16)
- Reasons why people find sales so difficult (6:50)
- Combining solution and sales conversations (14:15)
- Hiding behind the proposal (15:17)
- Strategies to help you do better sales (16:50)
- Money mindset (18:27)
- Helping people to take away their pain (22:05)
- Organization and systematization of your process (23:01)
- Practice and roleplay to get your sales skills down (28:51)
- Proposals and quotes (31:46)
- Sales is a way to help people (35:38)
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/