Filling up your cup is not enough. If you give from a full cup, it gets empty real quick. The secret is to fill it up so that it overflows and only then can you freely give from the overflow.
In this episode, Michelle Powell shares the 10 Foundational Principles to Master Wellness and how you can implement these in your life as an entrepreneur to show up as the best version of yourself. Sometimes it’s the simple things that are the most profound when it comes to self-care.
Because your relationship with yourself is a 24/7 relationship that you cannot escape, it is only right to put yourself first.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Giving from the overflow (3:04)
- How essential your health is (5:00)
- Mainstream health vs wellness (7:17)
- How being unwell can impact you as an entrepreneur (8:33)
- 10 Foundational Principles to Mastering Your Wellness (11:59)
- #1 Proper Hydration (13:09)
- #2 Nutrition (14:57)
- Nutrition tips (16:33)
- #3 Sleep (19:31)
- #4 Breathing Patterns (21:15)
- #5 Relationships (25:42)
- #6 Thoughts and Emotions (28:16)
- The gut-brain connection (29:29)
- #7 Work and Finances (32:23)
- #8 Stressors (35:52)
- Healthy and unhealthy aspects of stress (38:03)
- What works for one might not work for another (41:34)
- #9 Movement (44:03)
- #10 Being true to yourself (47:40)
- Unpacking your core values (48:07)
- Your “muchness” (48:30)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
The Mastery of Wellness
Michelle Powell is a Holistic Health Practitioner with over 17 years of clinical experience. She is a speaker and coach who is also the author of 3 times Amazon best seller “The Mastery of Wellness”.
Michelle specialises in helping people reclaim who they truly are, gain their energy back, overcome overwhelm, tiredness, anxiety and sadness to create a life that makes them happy.
CONNECT WITH MICHELLE POWELL
Click Here to download your free copy of The 10 Foundations of Wellness
Connect with Michelle on Facebook
Follow with Michelle on Instagram
Join Michelle on Youtube
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
Join me on Instagram and Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to https://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show!
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/
Leave a Reply