Do you want to make more sales? Before you try and get more leads, take a look at your sales pipeline.
Your sales pipeline plays an important role in the growth of your business. Successful entrepreneurs master their sales pipeline to guarantee consistent success instead of roller-coaster income. Improving your sales pipeline means reviewing your entire process and following up.
In this episode, we go through the 10 stages of your sales pipeline and how important each stage is.
Having a follow-up process is critical for your business and your sales pipeline is your documentation of the follow-up process.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is a sales pipeline? (2:59)
- Pipeline management (6:25)
- Hitting the 10K or 20K ceiling (12:30)
- Getting the data from things that go wrong in your business (17:33)
- Visual sales pipeline (19:34)
- How often should you follow up? (22:59)
- Are your prospects friendly and cooperative? (24:29)
- Work with people that want to work with you (25:28)
- What stages to pay attention to in your sales pipeline (25:52)
- Stage 1: New opportunity stage (26:20)
- Stage 2: Qualifying stage (27:30)
- One-to-Many business model (29:35)
- Stage 3: Meeting your prospect and doing the sales pitch (30:20)
- Stage 4: New Proposal (31:24)
- Stage 5: On Board (32:22)
- Stage 6: Thanking your client for the opportunity (32:38)
- The importance of a follow-up process (33:02)
- Following-up as a way of looking after your potential client (33:46)
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
Haven’t left a review yet? We’d love your help to get to 100 reviews. All you have to do is go to http://samanthariley.global/itunes Thanks so much for your support of the show
Do you have a guest suggestion for the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast, a suggestion for a topic, or maybe a question you’d like answered on the show? Click here and let us know: https://samanthariley.global/submit-suggestion/