Customers can tell a company’s personality through its sound or music. They create a picture in their minds by what they hear. Shaun Premnath, accountant turned musical composer, has created a business based on the power of music. Is his online presence a composition worthy of the vast potential of his niche venture?
In this episode, Shaun has graciously and courageously accepted the challenge to have his website and social media pages, analyzed live on the show. We point out the dissonance in each form and suggest notes that can convert Shaun’s business into a masterpiece.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The business behind creating music for personal brands 2:43
- The purpose of a website 8:30
- What is your ideal client and how can you help that client solve a problem? 9:30
- Mistakes to avoid and strategies to implement instead 15:19
- The future of audio, voice recognition, and sound 17:40
- Importance of a blog in a site 19:13
- Should you rebrand or should you separate yourself from the business? 20:49
- What do you want your business to be in the future? 21:09
- People do business with people so personal brands are important 22:20
- Social media should clearly and concisely market a consistent message 25:50
- “Outcome first, before me” 27:16
- How to put a storybrand together that will motivate people to do business with you 31:18
- Maximize your LinkedIn portfolio and other social media pages 31:58
- Be consistent with your visual brand across all media 38:58
- Key takeaways 41:30
- A business grows and evolves so don’t be overwhelmed by the things you need to work on 43:10
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Building a StoryBrand by Donald Miller
Shaun Premnath is a composer-performer who fuses Eastern (Indian) and Western music to create new and beautiful compositions that defy conventional music types or genres. His ultimate goal is to become a ‘Master’ of his craft.
Since the age of 10, Shaun has played his music on various public and private stages in Australia, the US, and the Indian subcontinent. He has done solo performances but has also played as part of a band.
As someone who works with a wide range of clients, Shaun continues to expand his musical horizons through further education. He continuously hones his skills by playing different musical instruments, including the piano and the guitar.
CONNECT WITH SHAUN PREMNATH
Connect with Shaun on LinkedIn
Connect with Shaun on Facebook
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.
CONNECT WITH SAMANTHA RILEY
Join me on Instagram and Facebook
Connect with me on LinkedIn
CONNECT WITH TIM HYDE
Win More Clients
Connect with Tim on Facebook
Connect with Tim on Instagram
What stood out for you most in this episode? Please share in the comments below…
Leave a Reply