Are you eager to start or scale your business but feel like there are obstacles preventing you from growth? It’s important to know what it is that’s holding you back from your full potential and oftentimes, that roadblock is you.
Launching and growing a business is never easy. Feeling out of your depth and not good enough can be a natural part when first starting your business. But what separates successful entrepreneurs from the others is their willingness to be uncomfortable and face their fears.
In this episode, I share the three things that have held me back from building my business as fast as I wanted and how I turned these roadblocks around.
The road to becoming a strong and successful founder is long and challenging. But for those willing to invest the time in becoming self-aware, the rewards are well worth it. Successful business owners are those who don’t stop learning, adapting, and pushing themselves to grow.
How are you currently holding yourself back?
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- # 1: Being afraid to speak up and share your expertise and views (2:32)
- The fear of being judged and called out publicly (4:31)
- Imposter Syndrome (4:52)
- Getting around the Imposter Syndrome (5:19)
- Get certainty around what you stand for and why (9:05)
- Create a space for you to thrive (9:23)
- You’re in charge of creating your own reality (10:20)
- #2: Not niching soon enough (10:58)
- When you’re trying to work with everyone, no one hears you (13:15)
- Get clear on your niche and double down (13:30)
- You can’t read the label from inside the jar (14:20)
- #3: Not spending time on the things that are going to move the needle in your business (15:23)
- Shuffling papers (16:37)
- Sales are the oxygen of your business (16:50)
- If you can climb a mountain on your own, it’s not a very tall mountain (19:29)
Join the discussion thread for this episode over at The Thought Leaders Business Lab Community Facebook Group.