Have you ever wondered how to use case studies to grow your business?
Case studies are used by businesses to show how their product or service has been implemented successfully by their customers and clients. They are an invaluable asset that establishes social proof of the results people could likely achieve by working with you.
In this episode, Anfernee Chansamooth shares 5 ways you can use case studies to grow your business.
When you understand just how valuable case studies are in educating your prospects and increasing conversions, you won’t think twice about investing in case studies for your business.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Is your content producing the results you want for your business? (2:49)
- Are you investing your energy in the right place? (3:15)
- The power of using case studies (4:49)
- Case studies vs Testimonials (5:20)
- Fake and negative reviews (6:29)
- Ways you can use testimonials for your business (7:48)
- Using a case study interview to create a blog post (8:45)
- Posting your case studies on your social channels (11:27)
- Using your case studies in your email list (11:36)
- Putting your case study in your nurture sequence (12:30)
- Case studies in your presentations (13:20)
- Using case studies in your sales process (15:21)
- Case studies to frame your discovery calls (16:59)
- Understanding what your prospects want (18:37)
- Uncover your client’s pain points (18:57)
- Case studies must share tangible results (21:04)
- The art of soliciting good stories (22:57)
- Sharing relatable case studes (25:47)
- Allocating a budget to re-market your case studies (29:59)
Anfernee Chansamooth is a content strategist, writer, and speaker. He’s the Director of Simple Creative Marketing, a company known for creating case studies and content that drive leads and sales for fast-growing services businesses.
He’s worked with leading brands such as Bean Ninjas and Hub Australia.
Anf has appeared on Network Ten Australia and presented at TEDxTelstraSydney. He’s been featured in top publications such as Forbes, Inc, Anthill Magazine, and Huffington Post. He’s also a contributor to The Good Men Project and hosts the Transitions podcast.
Anf loves to travel and explore the roads less traveled in life, relationship, business, and sustainable living with his amazing wife Cindy. Together, they launched Remote Business Summit 2019.
Anf calls Sydney, Australia home.
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
15 Way To Promote Your Business Case Studies