Typically, marketing is all about connecting to as many people as possible with the hope that someone will buy your product or service.
The Dream 100 strategy uses a different approach. If you use it, you make a list of just 100 ideal clients and focus your marketing on these people. How different would your business be if you implement this strategy? We’re about to find out.
In this episode, we launch the Dream 100 Challenge. We will use social media (specifically LinkedIn) to find our dream client avatars, practise a nurture-before-connecting approach, and create a system to follow up on these prospects. We’ll be doing the challenge for a month and reporting on our results by October. Want to join this exciting challenge? Listen to this episode for the parameters.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is the “Dream 100” and who is Chet Holmes? (01:52)
- Your business doesn’t need as many customers as you want (04:44)
- Ideal client avatar vs. dream client avatar (06:30)
- Questions to ask when you want to determine your dream client? (08:23)
- The “Dream 100” Challenge (10:58)
- Using social media to find dream client avatars (12:04)
- Nurture the relationship before connecting (13:53)
- Systemise the workflow (17:35)
- A commitment to join the challenge (21:03)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes