If you want something to last the test of time, it needs solid foundations — from building a skyscraper to laying pavements. And creating your business is no different.
A building with a good foundation won’t collapse when the next earthquake comes. A pavement won’t shift and go wonky when you lay a good foundation. Starting a business is the same.
With good foundations, your business can withstand issues, attract clients, and build partnerships as it grows and becomes successful.
This is why foundations are very important.
In this episode, Sam and Tim talk about the five foundations of a successful business. These foundations need to be in place to guide you on how to position yourself, remind you to be consistent with your branding, improve your strategies to grow your audience, and help you leverage partnerships.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Foundations of a successful business (02:01)
- Why are foundations important? (03:07)
- Foundation #1: lifestyle blueprint (07:36)
- Foundation #2: position yourself as a specialist in your niche (11:24)
- Foundation #3: consistent branding (17:56)
- Foundation #4: grow your audience (19:33)
- Foundation #5: leverage partnerships (25:41)
- Summary of the foundations (29:39)
HAVE YOU SIGNED UP FOR MY FREE MASTERCLASS?
How To Transform Your Knowledge Into A Profitable Online Business And Do Work That Matters
*** Click the link above for more details and to save your spot ***
Leave a Reply