You cannot run two marathons in different directions at the same time.
In today’s overly busy world, we often find ourselves feeling overwhelmed and unable to focus on things that can actually help our business grow. When you are trying to achieve too much, it can feel like you can’t gain momentum and get ahead.
In this episode, we delve into the 4 problems you need to address in order to focus, increase your productivity, and consistently achieve your goals.
By addressing these problems and implementing the solutions in your business, you can move the needle forward.
Yes, 2020 has been a crazy year, but there are still plenty of opportunities for improvement and growth. What do you want to achieve by the end of the year?
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Using the universal energy (3:32)
- The 90-day plan (5:00)
- Business sprints (5:50)
- 30-day plan to increase your productivity (6:00)
- Breaking down projects into tasks (6:40)
- Give yourself permission to rest and let go (7:33)
- Normal deliverables vs things that will move the needle forward (8:00)
- The path toward your goals is not a linear path (8:40)
- Setting weekly goals (9:16)
- Setting too many goals (11:44)
- Doing too much can lead to being unfocused (12:18)
- Setting 1 to 3 goals at a time (12:50)
- Spending time on things that don’t matter (14:30)
- Being busy for the sake of being busy (15:20)
- Different stages of your business requires different focuses (15:55)
- Sorting out your sales first (17:58)
- Not having support or accountability (18:30)
- The importance of having a mentor (20:35)
- Ask better questions to move forward (22:20)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Fix This Next by Mike Michalowicz
HAVE YOU SIGNED UP FOR MY FREE MASTERCLASS?
How To Transform Your Knowledge Into A Profitable Online Business And Do Work That Matters
*** Click the link above for more details and to save your spot ***
Leave a Reply