Having subconscious blocks and fears are things that affect every single one of us. These are the sneaky thoughts that tell you you’re not good enough or the debilitating feeling of making a mistake.
You may not know it, but your mental blocks and fears may be affecting not just you, but your business and team as well. You may be unconsciously disempowering your staff or confusing a red flag with fear that leads to a costly mistake.
In this episode I chat with Amira Alvarez, a mindset and business strategist who helps women entrepreneurs scale their businesses. We dive deep into the mental blocks and fears that stop people at different levels of their businesses.
If you’ve ever wondered why you are struggling to get to the next level and something is stopping you, then this episode may help you see just what the universe is trying to tell you.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- The small things that stop us can be super sneaky (03:56)
- Questions that can guide you to recognise your blocks (06:20)
- Beliefs are built and created from childhood (08:12)
- Beliefs can play out from childhood to adulthood (11:11)
- Your blocks may be disempowering other people (12:23)
- If I grow, it allows other people to grow (13:50)
- The universe wants to grow through you (15:40)
- Want to start a side hustle? Here are some things you need to know (16:40)
- Learn to self-motivate and set deadlines (18:17)
- Be courageous: feel the fear but do it anyway (20:37)
- The difference between a red flag and fear (23:22)
- Fears and blocks that stop someone who is ready to scale (24:56)
- Strategies related to managing teams (27:41)
- “Don’t blame the person, blame the system” (30:50)
- “New level, new devil” vs. “New level, same devil” (34:19)
- Find what your negative patterns and blindspots (36:27)
- You need someone outside yourself to help you identify and go through your blindspots (38:46)
- People don’t have a roadmap for making decisions (41:16)
- Using the law of polarity in business and achieving your goals (43:44)
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
The Unstoppable Woman Podcast
Amira Alvarez is the founder and CEO of The Unstoppable Woman, a global coaching company helping entrepreneurs, empire builders, athletes, creatives, and rising stars in all fields achieve their dreams and goals in record time. As someone who has made a quantum leap (going from barely making 6-figures to making $700k in one year, then onto 7-figures) and has lived to tell about it, she knows exactly what tactical strategies and mindset shifts are required to get out of your own way, live life on your own terms, and master the art of achieving any goal you set your mind to.