Don’t cancel the year that woke you up.
We have less than 90 days before 2021 begins. Have you started planning for the new year ahead?
2020 has been a crazy year and the pandemic has exposed the different strengths and weaknesses of businesses, but has also created massive opportunities. With no end to the pandemic in the near future, we still need to plan for the year ahead.
Smart business leaders know that now is the time to seize the opportunity to develop a business plan for 2021.
In this episode, we delve into how you can finish the year strong and understand what and where to focus when planning for the next year.
Have you started your plans for 2021?
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER IN THIS EPISODE:
- Getting into planning mode (1:45)
- What do you want 2021 to look like? (2:00)
- 2021 planning process (3:09)
- Blending finishing 2020 and starting 2021 (3:25)
- Backward reflection is as important as looking forward (3:48)
- Fundamentals needed in your business (5:22)
- Your business is here to solve customers’ problems (5:37)
- Don’t cancel the year that woke you up (5:57)
- How can your vision take as many people to their vision as possible? (6:40)
- You need a plan in place to be able to make a pivot (7:44)
- Mapping things on your lifestyle and then your monetary goal (7:50)
- Know what lifestyle you want first (8:30)
- Reverse engineering to achieve your goals (9:50)
- Take a look at your programs and pricing (10:27)
- Focusing on your marketing and sales (14:10)
- Marketing is not a quick thing (15:15)
- Sales are the lifeblood of your business (16:35)
- Aligning your 2021 goals with your 2020 plans (18:50)
- A business doesn’t sleep (20:29)
- The more you understand your customer, the more you can create solutions for them (24:00)
- Consistency for the win (27:10)
- Showing up doesn’t mean being busy and hustling (27:35)
- Showing up means being consistent (28:26)